250ml, 500ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre
Wildcat 2 Motorcycle, Wildcat 4 Car
Rehab4 Wildcat 2 Motorcycle and Wildcat 4 Car
Rehab4 Wildcat 2 and Wildcat 4 are specialist high performance octane improvers. These products bridge the gap between mass market fuel and the needs of high performance or cherished vehicles.
The Octane Superchargers
Rehab4 Wildcat 2 and Wildcat 4 are specialist high performance octane improvers. They bridge the gap between cheap commercial fuel and the needs of high-performance vehicles.
Fuel quality is enormously variable, and even fuel that adheres to standards can create more emissions, produce lower power output or leave harmful deposits inside engines. Wildcat solves that problem – by making petrol treated with it into an ultra-clean, highly efficient premium grade product, all for a fraction of what you’d pay at the pump.
The theoretical power outputs of modern performance engines are increasing, engine RPM and temperatures are rising, and oil specifications are becoming more expensive and complex. Emission control systems are creating increasing service issues. At the same time fuel quality is dropping across the world, with lowered sulphur levels and an increase in bio fuel content.
High performance engines can experience pre-detonation that is often referred to as knocking or pinking. If your vehicle has been modified, is a high performance model, or was made to run on five star fuel, you may experience this without knowing.
You may not notice over time the reduction in performance, or the engine producing more vibration or getting rougher. You may think the car needs a service, when the real fault lies with the fuel.
Dilute at 1 part Rehab4 Wildcat 2 or Wildcat 4 to 500 parts petrol. Simply add to the fuel tank before filling with fuel.
- Increases 95 RON regular petrol to 97+
- Increases 97 RON super petrol to 99+
- Increases performance, reduces emissions
- Cleans up and keeps clean fuel injectors
- Improves driveability and throttle response
- Increases fuel economy
- Reduces ‘pinking’ potential
- Controls combustion chamber deposit build up
- Reduces emissions
- Protects against ethanol based corrosion
- Wildcat 2 is for high-revving, high compression motorcycle engine
- Wildcat 4 is for high performance, turbo-charged, fuel-injected and supercharged car engines
Contact us on +44 (0) 1744 830306 for pricing.